Potato Veggie Kebabs
These super fun & flavorful Potato Veggie Skewers are a hit with both kids and adults! Serve alongside Broccoli Dip and Sriracha Mayo for even more flavors!
- McCain Veggie Taters any or all flavors
- For Sriracha Aioli
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 TBS or more Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 TBS freshly squeezed lemon juice
- For Broccoli Dip
- 1 heaping cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 a jalapeno seeded and chopped (if you want heat, leave in some or all of the seeds)
- 2 stalks green onion
- 1 TBS garlic paste or 1 large garlic clove
- A big pinch of Kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- A squeeze of lemon about a TBS
- 1/3-1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
Make Veggie Taters according to package instructions.
To Make Sriracha Aioli, combine all ingredients together in a small bowl and stir till smooth.
To Make Broccoli DIp:
Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse until combined and smooth. Taste and adjust for seasoning and creaminess.
Once Veggie Taters have finished cooking, quickly skewer 3-4 onto skewers and serve alongside one or both dips.