Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp with a Chipotle Mustard Glaze
Besides this delicious Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp with a Chipotle Mustard Glaze I whipped up the other day, I have some great BBQ recipes to share with you inspired by the versatile flavors of El Diablo Hot & Spicy Mustard created for you by 9 of my fabulous food blogger friends from across the country to celebrate National Grilling Month…
For me there is nothing like grilled shrimp to get a BBQ or party started, these Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp with a Chipotle Mustard Glaze with delight your guests or better yet go great with a beer or cocktail sitting out back on a Spring or Summer evening with someone you love! Enjoyy!
Have fun checking out all the recipes from my foodie friends!
Carolyn/All Day I Dream About Food – Cocoa-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Chipotle Mustard Sauce
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, I decided to take part in a fun giveaway that I thought my readers would enjoy. All opinions are my own.
- 3 TBS El Diablo Chipotle Mustard
- 3 TBS honey
- 1 pound extra large raw shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- Salt & pepper
- ½ pound bacon strips, halved
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and the honey until combined.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, dredge the shrimp through your sauce and wrap each shrimp with a half piece of bacon. Lay the shrimp onto a baking sheet or large plate (bacon flap side down). Once you have all of your shrimp wrapped, gently run one skewer through the right side of 6 shrimp, then do the same with another skewer on the left side. The 2 skewer method makes it much easier to flip your shrimp, secure the bacon and control the cooking. Brush with your sauce and grill over medium-high heat with the grill lid open until done (about 5 minutes per side). Brush with additional sauce as you flip if desired