Did you know that February 22nd is National Margarita Day??
Not a bad thing to celebrate in my book!
I’m envisioning Margaritas and Mexican food…all-day-long! Oh Yeah…Both of those things make me very happy!
My absolute favorite margarita is a Chambord Margarita…if you know my site then you know I love using Chambord in recipes!
However you like them…salt no salt, flavored or traditional…Cheers to your next one!!
My Favorite Margarita Recipe
- 2 ounces Tequila
- 1-2 ounces Chambord
- 1 ounce Triple Sec optional
- 1 ounce simple syrup or limeade
- Squeeze of fresh lime
- Lime wedge
- Kosher salt
- Combine Tequila, Chambord, Triple Sec, simple syrup, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker or in a tall glass; shake or stir until mixed well.
- Fill a margarita glass or tumbler with ice, and pour in the cocktail.
- Garnish margarita with a few raspberries and a lime wedge.
- If rimming the glass with Kosher salt or other festive salt, simply dip the rim of the glass in water, then dip it onto a plate of Kosher salt. Cheers!