Air Fryer Pork Chops area great recipe idea for busy weeknights! Making pork chops is quick, super easy and hands-off! Pair with a vegetable or two or a salad and you are all set!
Why you'll love this recipe
First of all its EASY! Who doesn't love that? This recipe is mostly hands off once its in your fryer. Just prep, air fry, flip and enjoy. I often think pork may be my favorite protein. It's just so versatile and flavorful.
Pork chops are usually a pretty good price as well so that's a bonus when it comes to a low fat protein dinner option. You can also change up the flavor profile if you want.
You can easily change up the flavor profile on boneless pork chops in the air fryer. Change it up for your favorite seasoning.
Pork chop thickness varies. Depending on the size and how thick or thin yours are will determine the full cooking time.
- Pork chops
- Grapeseed/olive/avocado oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Red pepper flakes
- S & P
- Air fryer
Leftovers should be sealed in wrap or a container and placed in the refrigerator once they reach room temperature.
- Allow chops to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes to help with even cooking.
- Preheat your basket for 4 minutes.
- Don't be shy with the seasoning.
- I suggest boneless pork chops for even cooking.
- Change up the flavor profile my adding smoky paprika
- Add a little heat with cayenne pepper
Serve alongside these easy Skillet Green Beans or Smashed Potatoes with Garlic & Rosemary
Recipes To Try
- My Prize Winning Key Lime Pie is a perfect ending to any meal!
- Chicken Francaise is always a family favorite dinner.
- This Cajun Chicken Casserole is a reader favorite.
- Crispy Air Fried Tofu is a meatless appetizer or meal idea and a favorite of my teen daughter.
I hope you enjoy this easy recipe! If YOU have a favorite pork recipe, I would love to hear it in the comments below! I am always looking to try out new-to-me recipes.
For all sorts of recipe inspiration, check me out on TikTok (Colleen's Cooking) or on Facebook or Instagram (Souffle Bombay)
XO - Colleen
Air Fryer Pork CHops
- 3 Boneless pork chops (or 4 if they are smaller)
- Grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1 TBS Onion powder
- ½ TBS Paprika or smoky paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons Kosher salt (more or less based on preference)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl or ramekin and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Pat pork dry with paper towels.
- Lightly spray air fryer basket and preheat to 390 for 4 minutes.
- Rub just a bit of olive oil onto chops with your clean hands.
- Rub seasoning onto all areas of chops. and then sprinkle a little more overtop.
- Carefully place into air fryer basket and set timer for 9-15 minutes (depending on thickness or your chops). Flip once halfway through.
- Allow chops to rest a few minutes and then enjoy!
Granny Jean says
Sure wish some blog would please add Air Fryer Oven instructions at the bottom of recipes. Things likewhat setting. I am asking would setting be Air Fry or Bake at what temp. and suggested amount of time. I love my oven and use it all the time with a small recipe book I have. I just want to enjoy recipes on Facebook and from my Email.
I get that, that hard part would be making sure each dish was made both in an AF and the oven or other method. So that is why they usually end up as separate posts all over based of each persons preferred cooking method.