Ready to make a amazing holiday cocktail? This recipe for White Chocolate Peppermint Martini will get everyone talking AND drinking, lol! Plus it is a fabulous idea to make a few bottles and gift them for all sorts of occasions.
You know I am your girl when it comes to making recipes that are quick and easy (that’s literally 75% of my recipes) AND recipes that get you oooh’s and ah’s!. Well this holiday cocktail is one of those!
This White Chocolate Peppermint Martini can be made in 15 minutes AND you can make it ahead of time! Put it in a cute bottle or mason jar with some ribbon and a tag and BOOM, a memorable & scrumptious food gift.
When it comes to cocktails, the better your ingredients the better it is! It’s just like when your drinking out, you start with the good stuff and if you later are feeling no pain, you can move to the house spirits, lol!
If white chocolate is not your thing, then how about a creamy, decadent Chocolate Martini?? It’s legit for chocolate lovers and you can also make these ahead of time. It’s everything you dream a Chocolate Martini should be.
Ingredients Needed To Make White Chocolate Peppermint Martini’s:
- Good quality white chocolate (I always use Ghirardelli for this and their chocolate for my Chocolate Moonshine recipe and Chocolate Martini recipe)
- Heavy cream
- Peppermint Schnapps
- The better the ingredients the better the cocktail.
- Heat your sugar, heavy cream, vanilla mixture over medium heat JUST until the sugar and chocolate melt. do not allow it to even start to boil. You can remove it from the heat before all chocolate is melted, the residual heat will take care of it. Whisk constantly.
- Once removed from the heat, add in the water.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add in the alcohol.
- Allow it to chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight and then taste and adjust. You may want to add more vodka or more peppermint schnapps. Depends on how strong you want it.
- Do not refrigerate until liquor has cooled to room temperature.
- Use a funnel or ladle and pour into glass bottles or large mason jars and keep in fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy.
- Shake bottle well before drinking.
- I like to pour it into an ice filled cocktail shaker, shake and pour into a martini glass, however you can also enjoy as is (it will just be a little thicker).
- If you want them pure white, omit the vanilla.
- Rim glasses in crushed candy canes or peppermint or white, clear or red sugar crystals.
If you enjoy boozy concoctions, well then you have met the right chickie!
Shop this post
Peppermint White Chocolate Martini
- 8 ounces good quality white chocolate (I use 2 bars of Ghirardelli found in the baking aisle)
- 3/4 cup sugar plus 1/2 TBS
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 TBS vanilla
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Peppermint Schnapps
- optional garnish crushed candy canes or peppermint dust
- Break your chocolate up into pieces.
- In a large saucepan or pot combine chocolate pieces, sugar and cream, over medium heat stir mixture until chocolate is just about melted. Pull from the heat and whish until smooth like hot chocolate would be. do NOT allow mixture to even come close to boiling. All you want is enough heat to melt the sugar and chocolate.
- Add in water and vanilla and stir until combined. Taste and adjust to your preference for strength and sweetness.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes, add in your vodka and Peppermint Schnapps, stir well and then using a funnel or a ladle pour it into whatever you choose to store it in (mason jars, decorative bottles, old alcohol bottles, etc.).
- Place it in your fridge or freezer for up to a month...but I don’t think it will last that long! See notes.